Jeep Cherokee 1999, Performance Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience.
|Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
- Complete Performance Kit Including: Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Pad Set and Hardware
- Developed to improve your driving experience
- Constructed to ensure ultimate operation
- Manufactured from sturdy materials
- Backed by a comprehensive warranty
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled Holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
High Performance Brake Rotors from RT Off-Road are designed for the most extreme abuse. These Brake Rotors were tested on: the steep descents in Moab, UT; stop and go traffic in Boston, MA; and the long range treks in-between. Each brake rotor is machine slotted and cross drilled to provide maximum cooling. This drastic cooling helps eliminate brake fade and potential warping. The design rapidly expels friction gases, debris, and water from the rotor and pad surface. You can expect greater braking response, increased performance, longer life, and a sporty new look.
Crown Automotive® was established in Boston in 1963. With humble beginnings as a small storefront, over time Crown Automotive has developed into a global manufacturer of top-grade replacement parts for Jeep vehicles. The company has earned a reputation in the USA and abroad for providing the best OE quality replacement parts and accessories. Some vintage Jeeps are still on the road thanks to Crown Automotive. It stocks parts for vehicles from 1942 on up, including even discontinued and hard-to-find components. With a clear understanding of what Jeep owners long for, the company centers on crafting only high-quality replacement parts. Crown Automotive tests all its products to the limit before offering them to the public in order to ensure the most stringent requirements are met.