Infiniti QX4 1999, XP-series™ Main Bearing Set by King Engine Bearings®. pMax Black™ is a unique tri-metal structure for race applications. The overlay is strengthened by a proprietary nano-scaled hardening process that modifies the molecular structure and creates a black fatigue-resistant shield. This King Engine Bearings product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none.
- No more multiple set purchases or "fishing" for bearings to reach right clearance
- No need to grind cranks "fat" or "thin"
- No need to adjust housing diameter
- Less taper across the bearing face
- Better load distribution across the bearing surface
- A more stable hydrodynamic lubrication regime
- Greater bearing durability at high RPM's
- Increases oil passage capacity
- Produces higher oil supply reliability
- No need for custom-made oil hole enlargement
- Optimal press fit
- Improves bearing spin and fretting prevention
- Better heat transfer
- Reduces bearing and housing distortion
- Better oil wedge formation
- Stable hydrodynamic lubrication regime
- Minimized vibration and wear
- Prevention of oil film "wiping" in high RPM conditions
- Optimal load distribution across bearing surface
We are bearing specialists. King Engine Bearings® was founded in 1960 with one simple objective: to supply the highest quality bearings available in the marketplace. By specializing in engine bearings, King has built an extensive product offering that includes a wide range of engine bearings for automobiles, light duty and heavy duty trucks, marine, aviation, standby power and many other types of internal combustion engines. Every King bearing utilizes the highest quality materials and the most advanced designs to ensure complete customer satisfaction.