GMC Sierra 1999-2000, Red Label Standard Single Lid Pull Handle Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 69.75" x L1: 60.75" x W: 20" x W1: 17.125" x H: 13.2" x H1: 7.2" x H2: 6". Volume: 8.4 Cu.Ft. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. Dee Zee Red Label Single Lid Crossover constructed of heavy duty aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Lockable stainless steel pull handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
Notes: Drilling is required.
Fitment notes: Will Fit Full-Size Pickup Trucks Only.
- .056-thick aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Diamond pattern aluminum is polished to a brilliant metal shine and protected with a clear powder coat layer to guard against chips and scratches
- Easy-grab stainless steel release handles located on both sides of the box can be reached easily from either side of your truck
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shocks allow lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- One-piece lid is reinforced with cross brackets to enhance rigidity and eliminate flexing
- Available in multiple sizes for both full-size and smaller pickups
- Self-adjusting latches allow the toolbox lid to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Lower tool box section is made from only three parts (front, back, and bottom) for increased strength
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With easy-to-use release handles on either side, the Red Label series represents Dee Zee’s line of standard thickness diamond tread aluminum tool boxes built to offer high strength and great value. The Red Label Brite Diamond-Tread Single Lid Crossover Tool Box eliminates the headache of folding arm hinges that bind when the lid is pulled from one side. Instead of two separate hinges, a uniform integrated one spans the entire width of the lid. Not only does that allow the lid to open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your tool box will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
Dee Zee’s Crossover design features one open box with a wider top section that rests on top of your truck’s bed rails. The smaller section beneath the top area is deep enough to provide excellent room inside, but not so deep that it prevents loading of panels or lumber on the bed floor beneath it. A removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with a layer of clear powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all Red Label tool boxes in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.