GMC Sierra Fleetside with Single Rear Wheels 6' 6" Bed / 8' Bed 1999-2000, Blue Label Standard Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. Blue label signifies this is a commercial-grade version of Dee Zee’s Crossover toolbox design with a larger hat-style lid. Brite Diamond Tread refers to the stylish diamond tread aluminum surface polished to a dazzling shine, then protected with a layer of clear powder coat finish. This box offers an as easy-to-use blue ergonomic push button, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength and freedom from corrosion
- Diamond pattern aluminum is polished to a brilliant metal shine and protected with a clear powder coat layer to guard against chips and scratches
- A large blue push button for the lid release is ergonomically designed for easy use with thick gloves on
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shocks allow lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Available in multiple sizes for both full-size and smaller pickups
- Self-adjusting latches allow the toolbox lid to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Lower tool box section is made from only three parts (front, back, and bottom) for increased strength
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With a large, easy-to-use blue release button on the outside, Dee Zee’s Blue Label series represents thicker gauge aluminum construction that will stand up to heavy duty use. It’s designed to take the hits and remain undamaged when contact inevitably occurs with large equipment, rubble, or materials in your bed area. When you’re on the job, you are on the clock and there is no time to waste dealing with fussy tool box lids that do not open or close easily. Blue Label series boxes are built with a lid that is so rigid, it needs no reinforcement brackets to keep it from flexing or bending in your hands. Dee Zee eliminates the headache of folding arm hinges that snag and bind when pulling the lid from one side of your vehicle with an integrated hinge that spans the entire width of the lid. Not only will the lid open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide open with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your tool box will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
Crossover design means this tool box is built as one open box with a wider top section that rests on top of your truck’s bed rails. The smaller section beneath the top area is deep enough to provide excellent room inside, but not so deep that it prevents loading of panels or lumber on the bed floor beneath it. A removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, Brite-Tread aluminum surfaces are protected with a layer of clear coat to prevent scratches, chips, and tarnishing. And since the top of the Crossover tool box provides a flat hard surface, it makes a convenient work area. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all tool boxes in the United States and back them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.