Ford F-450 1999, Square Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Tank Capacity: 53 Gallon. Dimensions: L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24". This 55-gallon liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-in and easy-out pour system will make you glad to leave heavy, portable liquid containers that easily tip over and spill at home. 3 internal stability baffles reduce liquid sloshing to keep the tank stable when vehicle is in motion. Heavy-duty . Limited lifetime warranty. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Does not meet title 49 of the United States Federal Registry governing transportation
- Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system
- Tanks are intended for private use (noncommercial)
- Not for use with gasoline
- California Proposition 65 Warning
- Textured diamond tread pattern aluminum is polished to a brilliant shine and protected with a finish of clear powder coat to resist scratches, chips, and tarnishing
- Mounting tabs secure the tank to your truck bed
- Tank features 3 stability baffles inside to reduce liquid sloshing imbalances
- Locking cap prevents theft and is vented to prevent pressure buildup
- .375-inch drainage plug on the side
- Venting coupler along the top allows air to escape when pouring liquids in
- Does not meet Title 49 of U.S. Federal Registry regulations
- Is legal for private, non-commercial transport of non-flammable liquids only
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer powder coat finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Why deal with portable liquid containers which slosh around, tip over, and spill to create a large mess when the Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Square Fuel Transfer Tank provides easy filling, a stable center of gravity, and easy pouring. It’s great when you need to carry non-flammable diesel fuel to generators, construction machinery, farm equipment, or anything else. It can also be used to carry water for filling livestock troughs, radiators of motorized equipment, or for gardening in areas where a hose is not accessible. The aluminum used in the construction of the fuel tank is extremely thick to easily handle necessary pressures, and will remain free of corrosion for the lifetime of your vehicle. Surfaces are textured with diamond tread pattern for style, and the aluminum is polished to a brilliant shine before being coated with a protective layer of clear powder coat for resistance to scratches, chips, and stains. The tank mounts to your truck bed at special tab areas, and three internal baffles slow the rate at which fluid can move and slosh inside the tank – allowing 55 gallons to be transported in a much more stable fashion.
The Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Square Fuel Transfer Tank is designed to easily ventilate extra pressure or air for pouring with a separate vent coupler piece and locking, vented cap. Because it does not meet standards of title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation of fuels, the Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Square Fuel Transfer Tank is legal for private, non-commercial use transporting only non-flammable fuels or liquids – NOT gasoline. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Square Fuel Transfer Tank in the United States, and backs the aluminum construction with a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion and defects.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.