Dodge Dakota 1999-2001, Speedometer LED Bulbs by US Speedo®. 1/2". Nothing could be simpler: untwist your existing incandescent twist-lock instrument panel bulbs and twist these LED replacements in. It's simple to eliminate hot spots, eliminate burned-out bulbs and change the color of the display all at once. It's as simple as changing a taillight bulb, once you have the instrument panel exposed.
Notes: This is a LED Bulb Kit Only, not a Full Replacement Cluster.
|Light type: LED|
- 12V Direct Plug-in
- Twist in / Twist out
- Easy Install
- Replace your bulb with these high-output LEDs and never replace them again
- More powerful LEDs actually operate 25% cooler than a traditional bulb
- US Speedo has designed the best style LEDs to work properly in your speedometer
- No “Hot Spots” in lighting
- Super Bright LEDs produce a crisp light. Much more Vibrant than traditional bulbs
Located in Flint Michigan, US Speedo® is the leading manufacturer of OEM quality gauge restyling products. From simply repairing speedometers, they began to supply converted gauges for people who wanted to import metric-gauged cars into the USA, which requires MPH, not KPH speedos. That small market transitioned into nation-wide orders for unique restyled color gauges on most popular vehicles! Soon after, they invented and patented the stainless steel gauge face, which has evolved into even more dramatic designs such as the Aqua Edition and Aqua Mariner. US Speedo also pioneered the popular designer NewKeyFob shells, which are sold nation-wide.