1999 Chrysler Cirrus Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterChrysler Cirrus 2.5L with TLEV Standard 1999, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Converter Overall...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$201.51 - $258.01
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsChrysler Cirrus 2.5L with 14" Wheels / with 15" Wheels 1999, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the...$97.14 - $131.74
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side StrutChrysler Cirrus Coupe / Sedan 1999, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Strut by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$42.85 - $45.61
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterChrysler Cirrus 2.5L 1999, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Enginetech®Complete Cylinder HeadChrysler Cirrus Naturally Aspirated 2.4L 1999, Complete Cylinder Head by Enginetech®. Enginetech helps you build better engines, faster. Cylinder heads go through a strict QC inspection. Each casting is handled individually and machined...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuseDesigned with innovative manufacturing techniques$403.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChrysler Cirrus 1999, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitChrysler Cirrus 1999, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystChrysler Cirrus 2.5L Up to 300 HP 1999, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorChrysler Cirrus 2.5L 1999, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndChrysler Cirrus 1999, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$33.39 - $36.27
- Mark Williams®Heavy Duty Slip YokeChrysler Cirrus 1999, Heavy Duty Slip Yoke by Mark Williams®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mark Williams features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to ensure unparalleled performance of your vehicleCan handle tremendous power output from your modified engine$268.62
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChrysler Cirrus 2.5L 1999, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$247.12
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Brake RotorsChrysler Cirrus 2.5L 1999, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level...$184.81 - $419.49
- H&R®1.5" x 1.3" Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsChrysler Cirrus 1999, Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop Height by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their...$269.26
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Panel Red Air FilterChrysler Cirrus 2.5L 1999, HPR™ Panel Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved...High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$20.52
- Enginetech®Oil PumpChrysler Cirrus 6G73 Engine 1999, Oil Pump by Enginetech®. The oil pump is a critical component of the internal combustion engine. It's just as important as the heart is to the human body. Enginetech can meet the Rebuilder's...All oil pumps are 100% cycle tested for both volume and pressure. This assures OEM performance every timeOil pumps are part of Enginetech's complete engine products program$100.34
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanChrysler Cirrus 1999, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 11". Size: 25 1/2" x 12 3/8" x 3 3/4". Finish: Black. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$403.28
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitChrysler Cirrus 1999, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystChrysler Cirrus 2.5L Up to 300 HP 1999, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsChrysler Cirrus 1999, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndChrysler Cirrus 1999, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$35.62
- Competition Engineering®Driveshaft Safety Loop KitChrysler Cirrus LX Automatic Transmission 1999, Driveshaft Safety Loop Kit by Competition Engineering®. If you crave for making big power and pushing your vehicle harder, whether on the road or the track, keep an eye out on premium...Bolt-on design allows easy installation with no modifications requiredRemovable loop for easy driveshaft removal$136.61
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterChrysler Cirrus 2.5L 1999, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$117.09
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1999 Chrysler Cirrus with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1999 Chrysler Cirrus that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $89.70
- $13.22 - $13.87
- $34.94 - $43.12