Chevy Silverado 1999-2000, Brite-Tread™ Silver Aluminum Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. Add easy access to your non-extended pickup truck's cab area with running boards that feature an unbroken look of gleaming diamond plate aluminum on all surface areas. High grade aluminum construction provides rigidity and corrosion protection that will last the life of your vehicle. Some drilling may be required for installation.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- All-aluminum construction ensures light weight and corrosion resistance
- Diamond plate textured surface provides style and safe footing in all weather conditions
- Running board sections are sized to fit to your make and model vehicle
- Wheel-to-wheel coverage is available with an under-cab section and an under-bed section sold together or separately
- Vertical edges by wheel openings serve as mudguards to keep horizontal surfaces cleaner and safer to step on
- "Brite Guard" clear powder coating provides an extra layer of protection to running board surface
- Steel brackets included for installation are powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Some drilling may be required for installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If you need a high-strength running board that matches the big-scale style of your pickup truck or sport utility, Dee Zee offers the Brite-Tread Running Boards crafted from diamond plate aluminum. Wraparound edges on three sides create a look that's strong enough to fit in on an 18-wheeler and smoothly finished enough to fit in on any compact luxury SUV. Vertical splash guards block spray from wheel openings so horizontal running board surfaces remain cleaner and safer to use. Even when covered with water, slush, or snow, the multitude of raised diamond patterns provides a textured running board surface to squeeze wetness out from under your feet and provide safe, sure footing.
Using Dee Zee's groundbreaking Quick Bracket system (Ford and Chevy only), these running boards mount to frame areas quickly with little or no drilling, and beefy mounting brackets provide weight support where you really need it. Wheel-to-wheel coverage is available with an under-cab section and an under-bed section sold together or separately. Dee Zee proudly manufactures Brite-Tread Running Boards in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.