1999 Chevy Camaro Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear ExitChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound:...$854.17 - $931.04
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitChevy Camaro 1999, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$169.38 - $610.97
- KW Suspensions®0.4"-1.5" x 0.4"-1.4" V3 Inox-Line Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitChevy Camaro Convertible / Coupe 1999, V3 Inox-Line Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.4"-1.5" Front and 0.4"-1.4" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined...$2,379.99
- Professional Products®Typhoon™ EFI Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro Z28 / Z28 SS 1999, Typhoon™ EFI Intake Manifold by Professional Products®. The Typhoon manifold was designed to provide extra plenum area which is very advantageous on larger displacement versions of engines. This premium...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$486.00 - $517.41
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- DiabloSport®Trinity 2 ProgrammerChevy Camaro Z28 / Z28 SS 1999, Trinity 2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. The all-new Trinity (T2) EX is the most advanced performance programmer of its kind. Featuring full re-flash/reprogram capability, advanced data acquisition, and...Touch ScreenData Logging$599.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet CamshaftChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-6400. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 219°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 233°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 109°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$436.19
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Camaro 1999, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitChevy Camaro Z28 / Z28 SS Standard Transmission 1999, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/8" x 26...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$991.00
- BBK®Billet Aluminum Fuel Rail KitChevy Camaro 5.7L B/D/H-series 1999, Billet Aluminum Fuel Rail Kit by BBK®. Replace your restrictive factory fuel rails and supply your high-performance engine with the fuel it needs, while at the same upgrading the appearance of your...Delivers the high fuel flow required by high horsepower enginesDesigned as a direct fit with unique mounting hardware, high-pressure hoses and precision fittings$229.99
- MSD®Blaster™ 2-Tower Direct Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 3.8L 1999, Blaster™ 2-Tower Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Direct Connection. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitChevy Camaro 1999, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterChevy Camaro 1999, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters, which...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$144.04 - $252.55
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftChevy Camaro 5.7L Automatic Transmission 1999, Driveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$524.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Camaro 1999, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. MagnaFlow Street...$543.84 - $577.24
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersChevy Camaro 1999, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...$272.69 - $553.57
- Eibach®1.6" x 1.4" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsChevy Camaro Coupe 5.7L 1999, Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.6" Front and 1.4" Rear Drop Height by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height...$276.00
- K&N®57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter and Intake PipeChevy Camaro 1999, 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake Pipe by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake...Mail-in Rebate$417.99 - $426.99
- Bully Dog®BDX ProgrammerChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, BDX Programmer by Bully Dog®. Supports Custom Tuning.Bully Dog’s new BDX hand-held performance tuner gives drivers the edge they need, whether tackling tough terrain, pulling a heavy payload or maximizing fuel...On-Screen Digital DisplayHolds Up To 20 Custom Tunes$399.00
- Brian Crower®Fully Unbalanced CrankshaftChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, Fully Unbalanced Crankshaft by Brian Crower®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,110.92
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+3$451.00 - $932.49
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Camaro Standard Transmission with External Balanced Flywheel with Steel Crankshaft 1999, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 153. Product Weight: 29 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95
- ZEX®Wet Nitrous SystemChevy Camaro 1999, Wet Nitrous System by ZEX®.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$672.50 - $1,576.00
- Fast®XIM™ Ignition Control Module KitChevy Camaro 1999, XIM™ Ignition Control Module Kit by Fast®. This top-notch product ensures efficient supplying of power to burn the fuel in each individual cylinder. Painstakingly built to perfection it delivers astounding...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$681.60 - $797.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Type II Power Steering PumpChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, Type II Power Steering Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff Performance® GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$147.22 - $182.13
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorChevy Camaro 5.7L 1999, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 6-Groove.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+1$208.74 - $239.34
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitChevy Camaro with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.6" Series Axle with 28 Spline 1999, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.54 - $367.34
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Borla®S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear ExitChevy Camaro Z28 / Z28 SS 1999, S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by Borla®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound:...$999.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1999 Chevy Camaro with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1999 Chevy Camaro that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $451.00 - $932.49
- $169.38 - $610.97