BMW 3-Series 1999, Steering Wheel Control Interface by PAC®. Control functions such as volume, mode and track on most JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Blaupunkt, OEM, Valor and Clarion radios equipped with a wired remote control input. Control functions such as volume, mode and track on most Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Blaupunkt, Jensen, Dual, Advent, OEM, Valor and Visteon radios equipped with a wired remote control input.
- Retains steering wheel control functions when replacing the factory radio
- Retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected
- Will provide years of reliable function and superior value
- Designed to get your audio/video equipment up and running
- Manufactured from premium materials for immense quality
- Made to be tough-as-nails to survive punishing conditions
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod® of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.