1998 Subaru Legacy Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterSubaru Legacy 2.2L / 2.5L 1998, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2". If your car needs replacement, install...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$110.77 - $115.11
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitSubaru Legacy 2.5L 1998, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is...$214.96 - $331.16
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversSubaru Legacy 1998, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$892.50
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterSubaru Legacy 2.2L / 2.5L 1998, Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$328.44
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Cometic Gasket®Street Pro Top-End Gasket KitSubaru Legacy 1998, Street Pro Top-End Gasket Kit by Cometic Gasket®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$238.75 - $303.78
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanSubaru Legacy 2.2L 1998, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 12". Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool...$218.77
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitSubaru Legacy Standard Transmission 1998, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 210 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$341.10 - $368.10
- AEM®High-Flow Electric Fuel PumpSubaru Legacy 2.2L / 2.5L 1998, High-Flow Electric Fuel Pump by AEM®. The AEM High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. The High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump can be...Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehiclesPopular “044 Style” physical configuration but with AN inlet and discharge port connections$89.99 - $114.99
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorSubaru Legacy 2.2L 1998, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Whiteline®Front Roll Centre Bump Steer Correction KitSubaru Legacy Brighton / GT / GT Limited / L / Postal 1998, Front Roll Centre Bump Steer Correction Kit by Whiteline®. Product is designed to raise the front roll-centre geometry by using specially engineered ball-joints & tie rod ends...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$232.69
- GrimmSpeed®Battery Tie DownSubaru Legacy 1998, Battery Tie Down by GrimmSpeed®.CNC Milled 6061 Billet AluminumShow-off your boxer PRIDE!$58.00
- Torque Solution®Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Support BushingSubaru Legacy 1998, Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Support Bushing by Torque Solution®. Torque Solution Drive Shaft Center Support Bushings will replace the OEM Rubber mounts with our billet aluminum bushings. Doing so will allow for...Eliminates wheel hop/traction lossImproved 60fts/e.t's$39.86
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterSubaru Legacy 2.2L with TLEV Standard 1998, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$199.35 - $211.30
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersSubaru Legacy 2.5L 1998, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components...$300.12
- Whiteline®Rear Sway BarSubaru Legacy Brighton / GT / GT Limited / L / Postal 1998, Rear Sway Bar by Whiteline®. Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$223.37
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterSubaru Legacy 2.2L / 2.5L 1998, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result,...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$246.57
- Torque Solution®Engine MountsSubaru Legacy 1998, Engine Mounts by Torque Solution®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Eliminates wheel hop / traction lossImproved 60fts / e.ts$233.16 - $280.20
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitSubaru Legacy 1998, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$57.88 - $63.70
- EXEDY®Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch KitSubaru Legacy 2.5L Standard Transmission 1998, Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Push Type Clutch. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 225mm. Input Shaft Spline: 0.99" x 24 Teeth. Disc Center Style: Cushion Button....Ultra-Fiber organic disc with EXEDY exclusive friction compositionHigh Heat resins bond friction fibers$373.96
- DeatschWerks®Electric In-Tank Fuel PumpSubaru Legacy 1998, Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump by DeatschWerks®. This fuel pump has a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures, so you can supply larger fuel injectors and make more horsepower, and the application...Designed to improve fuel delivering system performanceIn-tank application specific fitment$99.00 - $239.00
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorSubaru Legacy 2.2L 1998, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndSubaru Legacy 1998, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$29.96
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Whiteline®Differential Mount BushingSubaru Legacy Brighton / GT / GT Limited / L / Postal with Models Built in United States 1998, Differential Mount Bushing by Whiteline®. Fix annoying differential movement and noises whilst ensuring appropriate differential pinion...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$83.65 - $92.96
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®OEM Grade Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterSubaru Legacy 2.2L / 2.5L 1998, OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gaskets. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$281.35 - $359.77
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1998 Subaru Legacy with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1998 Subaru Legacy that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $57.88 - $63.70
- $14.95 - $59.80