Porsche 911 Series 1998, HRC Air Series Competition Seat by OMP®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Material: Carbon Fiber. Homologation: Rated. The HRC-R-AIR from OMP is a competition seat comprising of a Carbon Fibre shell with an integral padded head restraint offering maximum protection. The rear of the seat features an additional mounding which accepts an air cooling ventilation system. The HRC-R-AIR was designed with GT racing in mind and was developed using feedback from current GT2 drivers. The result is a lightweight and compact seat which gives the driver optimum vision, comfort and protection in cars with restricted space. The seat is trimmed using a new 'AIRTEX' material which is highly breathable and offers unmatched comfort and cooling. The seat shell is available in a standard size but the back.
Notes: Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle.
- FIA Approved
- Ideal For GT Cars
- Designed For Air Ventilation Systems
- Trimmed In Breathable AIRTEX Material
- Weight: 9.5kg (HRC Fiberglass Air); 10.3kg (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- A: External max width at shoulders - 620mm (HRC Fiberglass Air); 610mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- B: Seat bottom to mid shoulders - 635mm (HRC Fiberglass Air); 680mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- C: Seat bottom max external width - 470mm (HRC Fiberglass Air); 490mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- D: Total height of seat back - 900mm (HRC Fiberglass Air); 980mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- E: External max width at seat fixing inserts - 390mm (AIR); 425mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- F: Seat inner width (belt holes area) - 365mm (HRC Fiberglass Air); 400mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- G: Bottom length - 470mm (AIR); 480mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- H: Internal width between side head protections - 370 (HRC Fiberglass Air); 360mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- I: External width between side head protections - 530 (HRC Fiberglass Air); 520mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- L: Height from the bottom to the harness slot - 620mm (HRC Fiberglass Air); 675mm (HRC Fiberglass Air XL)
- Harness Slots: 5
- Side fixing: inner side int. 289mm
Produced entirely within the company for over 20 years, studied and designed at the technical laboratories in Ronco Scrivia, developed and perfected with the consultation of the very professional pilots for whom they were meant, the racing seats represent an important segment of business for OMP. Winner of many rally world championships with the Mitsubishi of Tommi Makinen and supplier of the first racing equipment for the most important car manufacturers in the world, like Ferrari and Maserati, today OMP outfits with its seats all the porsche competition vehicles that participate in the single-seater championships like the Carrera Cup and the Ferrari F430 that participate in the FIA GT championship.
OMP® was founded in Genoa in 1973 and has grown over the years thanks to the incredible success of its products. Today OMP is a leading company in the field of design and production of all kinds of accessories for those who live and breathe racing. With a recently renovated plant outfitted with the latest equipment and its own test track, OMP is able to provide cutting-edge products that are designed and tested from start to finish to ensure outstanding performance on and of the track. OMP production ranges from racing suits to undergarments, from gloves to footwear to roll bars, racing seats, crash helmets, seatbelts, extinguishers.