Porsche 911 Series 1998, RSC 400 Series Racing Seat by NRG®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Material: Fiberglass. Homologation: Not Rated. Black Cloth with Red Stitch with NRG Logo. Constructed from FRP and weighing in at 30 lbs per seat. All reclinable bucket seats offer the comfort and function for your daily driver. This bucket seat has great support for the weekend track warrior or canyon carver. The red stitching adds a nice touch of style to the durable cloth seat. This racing seat adds to the full race feel inside the cockpit. It will keep you properly secured in a comfortable driving position. Designed with comfort and styling in mind it provides great lumbar support and holding feel as compared to your stock seats.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Each seat comes equipped with sliders and all you will need for the install is seat brackets specific to your vehicle
- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- Increases your driving comfort and adds safety
- Provides reliable support for your back
- Allows for use of different type of harness
- Great lumbar support
- Brackets and sliders are needed for complete installation
- Made of high-quality full race FRP materials, which were carefully assembled to increase durability on the tracks
A high-quality racing seat is meant to keep you firmly in place during hard cornering or heavy braking on the track. It should minimize the forces that make you slide left, right or forward. That concerns street driving as well. A stock seat doesn’t provide you with the support you need to keep your body in place. This premium racing seat by NRG Innovations will keep you snug even during an impact. It also helps to achieve proper vehicle control and eliminate premature driver fatigue.
This racing seat is made of high-quality materials to withstand daily use. Each seat has different hole patterns to allow for use of different type of harnesses for added safety. You will need brackets to complete the installation. Improve your lap times with the seat that will let you concentrate on the driving only without having to worry about sliding back and forth.
Founded in 2003, NRG Innovations® fast became known among the racers around the globe, owing to its constant striving for innovation and commitment to delivering the highest possible level of performance. NRG offers an extensive line of cutting-edge parts and accessories including high-level suspension and exhaust parts, stylish interior accessories, oil catch tanks, fuel pressure regulators, FPR gauges, tow hooks and straps, stylish and lightweight carbon fiber body accessories, racing lug nuts and lug nut locks, radiator cap covers and magnetic oil drain plugs. The company is constantly expanding its product line and is always in tune with the latest innovations in the performance aftermarket.