Lincoln Town Car 1998, Ultra™ Premium Twin-Tube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ technology for quicker response, longer life, improved comfort, control and maximum shock performance.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Upper Mounting: Stud (S1)|
- Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditions
- G-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact with the road for control, safety, and performance
- 1 3/8” bore piston with bonded iron construction for durability and longer life
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide eliminates oil bypass
- Orifice control disk with variable nine-stage valving provides consistent oil flow
- OE-design single-lip oil seal minimizes friction for optimal sealing
- Super-finished chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- Larger, bulged tube aids in cooling
Breathe new life into your vehicle’s suspension with Ultra’s StableSteer™ valving and the G-Force piston’s sintered iron construction, which provides greater durability and longer life. A self-compensating, leak-proof piston seal eliminates oil bypass by providing a positive seal between the piston and working cylinder, minimizing friction, and a larger, bulged tube aids in cooling – giving you the ultimate in comfort and performance.
Continued comfort comes from knowing that, like all Gabriel products, Ultra shocks and struts utilize a super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit rust and corrosion. So, whether you’re the type of person who wants the ultimate driving experience and demands improved performance and handling, or you’re the type who puts big demands on your vehicle by hauling cargo – there’s no better choice than Ultra shocks and struts from the Original Gabriel.
Synonymous with technology-advanced products, Gabriel® is the company of 'firsts' founded by Claud H. Foster with a strong dedication to revolutionize automobile suspension systems. In 1907, Gabriel created one of its most prominent inventions - the original automotive shock absorber, then followed by the first automotive hydraulic shock absorber, adjustable shock absorber and air-adjustable shock absorber. With the same pioneering and independent attitude backed by over 100 years of manufacturing expertise and innovation, Gabriel continues to precision engineer and advance its high-performance shocks and struts as well as fit- and ride-test them to ensure that you'll get that legendary quality, best-in-class performance and unmatched durability that allows the company stand many miles ahead of the competition. Experience the Gabriel independent spirit with any vehicle on any road.