Ford Windstar 1998-1999, DeckGlide Kayak Carrier by Thule®. Made from superior grade tubing, this tough-as-nails roof rack is exceptionally strong to carry all the gear you need for your trip. Designed to maximize the load capacity, this rock solid rack creates convenient place to secure your stuff out of your vehicle – on its roof, while freeing up space for more valuable cargo. It provides the ultimate in security and reliability for what’s in stow.
|Carries one kayak|
|Materials: High impact nylon and stainless steel|
|Load capacity: 75 lbs|
|Dimensions: 5" x 8" x 5.5"|
|Weight: 6.8 lbs|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle: Yes|
|Length of straps 2x15'|
|One Key System compatible: No|
|Fits AeroBlade: Yes|
|Fits SquareBar: Yes|
|Fits Xsporter Pro: Yes|
- Easily load and unload the kayak with the pivoting felt-lined rear saddles that help glide and centre a kayak onto the vehicle
- Two independent pivoting saddles with an angle-setting lever to conform to limitless range of hull shapes
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Quickly secure the kayak using the centre load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 lbs
Thule is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Thule are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Thule does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Thule is the name you can trust.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.