Ford F-450 1998, Q20 Series 5th Wheel Hitch by CURT®. 20000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes 5th wheel legs, pins and clips
|Capacity: 20000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Ten Years Limited|
- Designed to tow 5th wheel trailers up to 20000 lbs
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Operates using a short, lockable handle
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
Like the other 5th wheel hitches of the CURT Q-Series, the CURT Q20 is a specialist in its class. It features a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. and can accept a vertical load limit of 5,000 lbs., giving it the capability to tow most large recreational vehicles, campers and many other 5th wheel trailers. Also like the Q24, the Q20 5th wheel has a superior hitch head, pivoting on a spherical axial bearing. This ensures smooth, quiet towing and allows unimpeded head movement and a wide turning radius for your trailer. The self-aligning head and dual-locking jaws make coupling easier, and with the three-position coupling mechanism, indicating when it safe to couple and when it is safe to tow, you can be out of the driveway and on your way quicker than ever. The Q20 comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish to give this hitch the best possible defense against corrosion, scratching, UV damage and whatever else you throw its way. It meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards and is also backed by a 10-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind. This 20K 5th wheel hitch comes with a set of standard 5th wheel legs that are ready to mount into your truck bed with a pair 5th wheel rails and brackets.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".