Universal Syncronizer Time Delayed Brake Control by Hayes®. This brake controller is suitable for single and tandem axle trailers equipped with electric brakes. It engages your trailer brakes with preset intensity when you apply the brakes in your vehicle. The controller features easily adjustable power output, a LED indicator and manual override.
- Features Hayes exclusive 'quik-connect' system
- Activates trailer brakes with preset intensity
- Signal is sent to trailer brakes when tow vehicle's brakes are activated
- Adjustable power output lets you determine the amount of power sent to the trailer's brakes
- Provides automatic and manual braking
- Red LED indicator illuminates when trailer brakes are applied
- Operates stoplights on tow vehicle and trailer during automatic and manual operations for added safety and awareness
- Manual operation is independent of power setting to allow full 12-volt output when desired
- Built-in automatic current limiter protection from trailer brake wiring shorts
- For use on all trailers with 2 or 4 electric brakes
- For use on all 12-volt negative ground vehicles
- Multiple mounting holes and bracket
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
The Syncronizer is a time delayed brake controller, meaning that it activates your trailer brakes with preset intensity. Then the signal is sent to the trailer brakes when the tow vehicle's brakes are activated. The amount of power sent to the trailer brakes can be adjusted depending on road conditions, trailer type, and load size. For example, when towing on the bumpy road or when your trailer is fully loaded, you can set it to a higher output. When towing an empty trailer, you can set it lower. On the front it is fitted with a red LED indicator that lights up when the trailer brakes are applied.
The brake controller features built-in safeguards that protect your vehicle and your trailer. It has a manual override that illuminates the brake lights on tow vehicle and trailer. It also has a current limiter to protect the vehicle from shorts in the trailer wiring as well as the hazard flasher immunity to prevent the pulsing of your brakes when your flashers on your vehicle are activated. On the front, the brake controller features the easy to access slide-bar manual override. The Syncronizer brake controller is designed for use with electric brakes only. Installation is a snap with limitless mounting options.
Hayes® Hayes proudly manufactures electronic brake controllers to cover all towing needs. The first Hayes brake controller rolled out from the assembly line in the 1950's. The company has more than 60 years of experience in producing brake controllers. Hayes has withstood the test of time and still holds leading positions on the automotive market. By incorporating new technologies like the 'quik-connect' system, Hayes is able to stay on the forefront of intelligent brake systems. Hayes brake controllers ensure safe deceleration with extra weight behind your vehicle.