Chevy Prizm 1998-2002, Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by Pronto®. Complete Strut Assemblies make replacing worn out struts a breeze. Complete Strut Assemblies are produced from the finest materials, surfaces are machined to the narrowest tolerances and quality control is incorporated in all production processes.
- Teflon® / graphite composite piston seal provides strength and extended strut life and durability
- Seamless pressure tube micro finished to a Ra.04 surface for maximum strength and longevity
- Strut Rod manufactured from High Quality Carbon Steel
- Double lip seal with integral wiper keeps oil and gas charge in and contaminants out
- Teflon® / copper top bushing provides superior resistance to wear
- Environmentally friendly: lead free electrostatically applied and post-cured automotive grade paint
DuraStrut quality is supported with validation testing performed by an independent accredited US laboratory. The laboratory performed a 1,000,000 cycle severe vibration test simulating real road conditions. After the demanding 1,000,000 cycles were complete the components and compression of the DuraStrut were still within the original specifications! The DuraStrut offers you the best of all worlds… superior quality at an affordable price.
The National Pronto Association is an organization of independent automotive aftermarket distributors, auto parts stores, and auto service centers headquartered in Texas. Today, the company is recognized nationwide as the premier supplier of car parts to the independent automotive aftermarket. It was founded in 1977 by William J. (Bill) Menghini, a pioneer in the auto parts business who was involved in the industry at the dawn of the automotive era. Pronto® offers quality and durable auto parts that meet or exceed the industry's leading standards. The Pronto name is synonymous with engineering and manufacturing excellence.