Audi A6 / A6 Quattro 1998, Headlight Bulbs by Hella®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection, check out our great assortment of bulbs and other electrical parts. With just a phone call or a few clicks of the mouse you can have OE quality electrical parts, at great prices.
- Complies with DOT, ECE and INMETRO
- OE Quality and built under stringent testing requirements
- Re-engineered filament for greater light output
- Exclusive halogen gas formulation for improved performance
- High quality quartz glass with a specialized blue coating
- Manufactured under strict HELLA guidelines
- An optimal balance of bulb performance and bulb life
- Offered in a special kit that includes a pair of bulbs, gloves and silicone grease
- Gloves protect the bulbs during installation
- Silicone Grease prevents false contacts and ensures an ideal connection
Hella® is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 Hella has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. Hella manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. Hella's products include headlights, tail lights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As Hella® continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.