1997 Volkswagen Golf Performance Parts
- Torxe™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitVolkswagen Golf 1997, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive /...$175.00
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsVolkswagen Golf 1997, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$91.80 - $118.42
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversVolkswagen Golf III Generation 1997, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in...$935.00
- Injen®IS Series Short Ram Air Intake System with Blue FilterVolkswagen Golf GL / Jazz / K2 / Trek with OBD2 Sensor 1997, IS Series Short Ram Air Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and...Improves airflow into the engineIncreases horsepower$266.04 - $279.34
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- BorgWarner®AirWerks Series K03-2080 Peak Horsepower TurbochargersVolkswagen Golf 2.0L With AXX Engine / With BPY Engine / With BWA Engine / With CAWB Engine / With CBFA Engine / With CCTA Engine With Turbocharger Model K03-2080DCB5.88KCAXK With Service Turbocharger Number 5303-988-0105 With...Extended tip compressor wheelHigh-temperature alloy turbine housing$1,034.96
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanVolkswagen Golf 1997, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional...$359.52 - $403.28
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitVolkswagen Golf 2.0L Standard Transmission 1997, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 255 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$325.80
- Injector Dynamics®ID725 Fuel InjectorVolkswagen Golf 2.8L / 2.9L 1997, ID725 Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID725 exists for those applications where the ID1000 is just a little bit too big, and will maintain strict linearity at flow rates that will satisfy even...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$120.00
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorVolkswagen Golf 1.8L 1997, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndVolkswagen Golf 1997, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$26.36
- Powermaster®XS Torque StarterVolkswagen Golf with Air Cooled Engine 1997, XS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than...InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$268.92 - $346.33
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Axle Shaft KitVolkswagen Golf Standard Transmission 1997, Level 5™ Axle Shaft Kit by Driveshaft Shop®. With Hub. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have received...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$1,942.49
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Golf 1997, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. With Post-Cat O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25". If your car needs replacement, install...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$408.89 - $409.21
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitVolkswagen Golf 1997, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$297.59 - $415.83
- Air Lift®5" Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitVolkswagen Golf MKII-III Platform 1997, Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 5" Front Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and...127mm/5.0" DropRubber Upper Mounts$700.00
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterVolkswagen Golf 1.4L / 1.6L / 1.8L / 1.9L / 2.0L 1997, Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$309.40
- Torque Solution®Engine, Transmission and Pendulum Mount KitVolkswagen Golf 1997, Engine, Transmission and Pendulum Mount Kit by Torque Solution®. Torque Solution engine & transmission mounts are made from high grade 6061 billet aluminum material. The factory mount is a rubber material that...Eliminates wheel hop / traction lossImproved 60fts / e.ts$418.94
- Mishimoto®Dual-Pass Performance Aluminum RadiatorVolkswagen Golf 2.8L 1997, Dual-Pass Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$255.00
- Clutch Masters®725 Series Steel FlywheelVolkswagen Golf TDI Standard Transmission MK4 Models 1997, 725 Series Steel Flywheel by Clutch Masters®. Clutch Masters Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D has given us the...Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’sSteel Flywheels Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating need to resurface flywheel$382.50
- DeatschWerks®DW65V™ Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump With 9-1025 Install KitVolkswagen Golf FWD 1997, Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump by DeatschWerks®. Pump Type: Speciality. This fuel pump has a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures, so you can supply larger fuel injectors and make more...Designed to improve fuel delivering system performanceIn-tank application specific fitment$249.00
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorVolkswagen Golf 1.8L 1997, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndVolkswagen Golf With TRW Steering Rack 1997, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$42.52
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 2™ Axle ShaftVolkswagen Golf Standard Transmission 1997, Level 2™ Axle Shaft by Driveshaft Shop®. Level 2™ axles are designed to handle up to 400WHP where noted. They are great for street cars that will see some track time. (Can be made into...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$419.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitVolkswagen Golf 2.0L / 2.8L 1997, Touring Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.25". Exhaust...$597.35
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1997 Volkswagen Golf with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1997 Volkswagen Golf that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $266.04 - $279.34
- $91.80 - $118.42
- $408.89 - $409.21