Pontiac Sunfire 1997, Professional™ Rapidfire Platinum Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Designed for today’s most popular autos, as well as several marine applications, ACDelco’s Rapidfire® Platinum Spark Plugs fit engines using conventional plugs, as well as newer vehicles requiring platinum performance.
- Your vehicle spark plug gap is 0.060". Please adjust the spark plug selected to match this size
- Your Vehicle Requires 4 Spark Plugs
|Resistor Plug: Yes|
|Center Electrode Tip Material: Platinum Pad|
|Thread Reach: 0.689"|
|Hex Size: 16 mm|
|Ground Electrode Quantity: 1|
|Spark Plug Seat Style: Conical|
|Thread Diameter: 0.551"|
|Resistance: 6-15 kOhm|
|Center Electrode Core Material: Cu-Core Nickel|
|Ground Configuration: None|
|Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel|
|Ground Electrode Tip Design: None|
- Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal
- Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage
- Solid state suppressor with two-piece glass and brass seal helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life and seals against compression leakage
- Reduced sparking voltage
- Greater corrosion protection
- Longer life and improved efficiency
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.