Pontiac Firebird 1997, Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by Standard®. Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.
|Warranty: 3 years/36,000 mile|
- As a global manufacturer, Our has complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Our manufacturing process includes extensive use of robotics for precision assembly
- 100% product in-line and end-of-line inspection from raw material to packaging of finished product
- Our MAP sensors are engineered for precision performance, durability and a long service life
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, we meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.