Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1997-1998, Professional™ A/C Drive Belt Idler Pulley by ACDelco®. Black. The ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Idler Pulley is designed for use on automobiles and light duty trucks as a locked center tensioning pulley, an automatic belt tensioner pulley, or an idler pulley. This premium aftermarket replacement idler pulley is manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function.
|Mount Hole Diameter (in): 0.669"|
|Mount Hole Diameter (mm): 17|
- Bearing is designed for application specific speed and load requirements
- Provides reliable operation under severe conditions for year round performance
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
When it comes to replacing your belts and hoses, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Belt and Hose products. In addition, ACDelco offers pulleys, tensioners, tools, and kits to make part replacement simple and precise. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Belts and Hoses fit your GM vehicle as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.