Nissan Pathfinder 1997, Shock Absorbers and Strut Assemblies by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the aftermarket strut assemblies. The manufacturer has identified the issues and addressed each one with rigorous quality control and testing. With over 50 different components going into each fully assembled unit, there is testing at the end of every phase of production to ensure all 50 components work together to provide a premium quality ride.
- The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius
- Plastic components all tested for proper hardness levels
- OEM specification for rubber hardness
- Exact OEM angle & dimensions for every component
- Proper torque specifications
- Automatic welding machine for consistent welds throughout
- 2,000,000 cycle tests
- Phosphate coating to prevent rusting and oxidation
- Salt testing durability
- Metallographic test to check material structure
- Extreme heat and cold testing
- Each unit is road tested during development phase
Unity Automotive® has over 40 years of experience manufacturing parts in the aftermarket automotive industry. The company guarantees a superior quality, specializing in making rock solid auto parts that withstand the test of time. With a true understanding of their marketplace they have become the industry leader in innovation of aftermarket suspension.