1997 Nissan Altima Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterNissan Altima with TLEV Standard 1997, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$346.57
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitNissan Altima 1997, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$161.68 - $329.79
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversNissan Altima 1997, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$1,105.00
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterNissan Altima 1997, Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$323.68
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Enginetech®Complete Cylinder HeadNissan Altima 1997, Complete Cylinder Head by Enginetech®. Enginetech helps you build better engines, faster. Cylinder heads go through a strict QC inspection. Each casting is handled individually and machined to OE specs on top of the...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuseDesigned with innovative manufacturing techniques$478.15
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanNissan Altima 1997, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get...$458.08
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitNissan Altima Standard Transmission 1997, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 210 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$269.10
- AEM®High-Flow Electric Fuel PumpNissan Altima 1997, High-Flow Electric Fuel Pump by AEM®. The AEM High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. The High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump can be installed...Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehiclesPopular “044 Style” physical configuration but with AN inlet and discharge port connections$89.99 - $114.99
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsNissan Altima 1997, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndNissan Altima 1997, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$26.36
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterNissan Altima with TLEV Standard 1997, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Position: Rear. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.5"....Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$431.51
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersNissan Altima 1997, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are...Precision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technologyRotor run out is within 0.0015 and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.005$234.30
- KSport®Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut AssembliesNissan Altima 1997, Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing...$1,900.00
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterNissan Altima 1997, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$218.01
- Enginetech®Oil PumpNissan Altima 1997, Oil Pump by Enginetech®. The oil pump is a critical component of the internal combustion engine. It's just as important as the heart is to the human body. Enginetech can meet the Rebuilder's requirements for quality...All oil pumps are 100% cycle tested for both volume and pressure. This assures OEM performance every timeOil pumps are part of Enginetech's complete engine products program$97.40
- Mishimoto®Low-Temperature ThermostatNissan Altima 1997, Racing Low-Temperature Thermostat by Mishimoto®. Temperature: 154.4 Degrees. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from...Direct fitPromotes Greater Cooling Efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures$48.00
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitNissan Altima 1997, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitNissan Altima 1997, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential firing,...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndNissan Altima 1997, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$28.57
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterNissan Altima 1997, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$216.54 - $339.57
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1997 Nissan Altima with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1997 Nissan Altima that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $34.94 - $43.12
- $14.95 - $59.80