Mercury Grand Marquis 1997, 1-Piece Brake Rotor by Motorcraft®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Manufactured for your specific vehicle, the part meets strict Ford Motor Company standards and incorporates all OE innovations and upgrades.
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Plain|
|Quantity: 1 per Pack|
- Direct OEM replacement
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company
- 30,000-psi cast iron with metallurgical properties provides consistent hardness and strength
- 100% tested, certified, straddle-finished, and mill-balanced to ensure uniform surface finish for smooth driving and stopping
- Consistent process control on the chemical composition leads to enhanced heat dissipation for maximum durability
- Meets strict Ford Motor Company standards on plate thickness to reduce high-temperature warping
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines are used for rotor machining
- Rotor machining process reduces rotor runout for reduced vibration
- Machined on the same mounting to provide more parallel hub-mounting and braking surfaces and more even wear
- Doesn't need to be cut or turned prior to installation, saving time and money
- Precise chamfered bolt hole locations and diameters prevent distortion when lug nuts are tightened
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When it comes to brake rotors, they are an important component of the brake system that stops your vehicle. Brake rotors are what your vehicle's brake pads clamp down on to stop the wheels from spinning. In fact, brake rotors are just as important to stopping your vehicle as the brake pads are, which is why they must always be in good repair to feel safe behind the wheel. If you feel a pulsation through the brake pedal, which is caused by warped rotors; hear grinding noise, which means the brake friction lining has worn away and there is metal-to-metal contact between the pad backing plate and rotor; or if measurement indicates the rotors are worn too thin, you need to replace the brake rotors. Motorcraft offers you premium brake rotors designed specifically for your Ford, Mercury, or Lincoln model. The part doesn't need to be cut or turned prior to installation, saving your time and money.
The product is made of 30,000-psi cast iron with metallurgical properties, providing consistent hardness and strength for maximum durability. Motorcraft brake rotors are 100% certified, straddle-finished, and mill-balanced to ensure uniform surface finish for smooth driving and stopping. Plus, the consistent process control on the chemical composition provides enhanced heat dissipation for long-term durability. The part meets strict Ford Motor Company standards on plate thickness to reduce high-temperature warping. Another advantage is that brake rotors feature precise chamfered bolt hole locations and diameters that prevent distortion when tightening lug nuts during installation.
Launched by the Ford Motor Company in 1972, Motorcraft® is the most trusted manufacturer of vehicle-specific replacement parts for Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles. The company provides an extensive line of premium automotive parts from A/C compressors and alternators to wiper blades and wire sets. Manufactured to strict specifications, the products have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. Motorcraft parts feature OEM quality and fit and are designed to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models. Recommended by the Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft is a one stop shop for your automotive needs.