1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterLincoln Mark VIII with TIER1 Standard 1997, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Position: Front. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25"....Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$730.92
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake KitLincoln Mark VIII 1997, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions,...$155.36
- Arnott®Front and Rear Air to Coil Conversion KitLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Front and Rear Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Arnott has revolutionized the industry once again with our exclusive conversion kit. Elite coil spring kit delivers a seamless and...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$366.79
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterLincoln Mark VIII 1997, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- SCT Performance®Livewire TS+ Series Programmer and MonitorLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Livewire TS+ Series Programmer and Monitor by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom TuningRecalibrate your vehicle's engine management computer for better performance with the Livewire TS Performance Programmer and...Recalibrates your vehicle's computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileageArrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune filesMail-in Rebate$599.00
- Cometic Gasket®Street Pro Top-End Gasket KitLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Street Pro Top-End Gasket Kit by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic Street Pro Kits cater to the budget-minded street-rodder who is looking to purchase a kit with all necessary gaskets and seals needed for their rebuild....Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$400.41
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended...$208.34 - $208.35
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.64 - $29.88
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$305.95 - $375.95
- MSD®Blaster™ Bolt-on Direct Ignition CoilsLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Blaster™ Bolt-on Direct Ignition Coils by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$23.96
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 3 Bolt Mount. Gear Reduction Ratio: 3.75:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$151.59 - $193.36
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetLincoln Mark VIII with Ford 8.8" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1997, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$254.85 - $262.52
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the...Reduces harmful emissionsPhysically part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly$412.50 - $465.74
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$102.06 - $140.81
- Suncore®Air to Coil Conversion KitLincoln Mark VIII 1997, New Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Suncore®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete...$201.75 - $212.13
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- SCT Performance®X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerLincoln Mark VIII 1997, X4 Series Power Flash Programmer by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom TuningThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updatesMail-in Rebate$399.00
- Professional Products®Powerforce+Plus™ Harmonic BalancerLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Powerforce+Plus™ Harmonic Balancer by Professional Products®. These dampers are the dimensional duplicate of the O.E. damper used on the 2V engine. If used on a 4V engine, the accessories (alternator, A/C, etc)...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$215.15
- JET®ThermostatLincoln Mark VIII LSC 1997, Thermostat by JET®. Temperature: 180 Degrees. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling...Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$14.96
- B&M®Transmission Oil PanLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Transmission Oil Pan by B&M®. Depth: Deep. Material: Cast Aluminum. Add fluid capacity to your transmission. Extra fluid means more cooling, and more cooling means better efficiency and performance. Add life to...Extra oil capacity – more coolingNo modifications to dipstick needed$233.02
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.86
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 6-Groove. OEM Wire. Voltage Regulator: Internal.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$208.66 - $366.66
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemLincoln Mark VIII with Ford 8.8" Series Axle 1997, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet traction-adding differential technology....Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$385.73 - $417.04
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterLincoln Mark VIII 1997, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$412.50 - $415.48
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $201.75 - $212.13