Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006, Cloak Extended Mesh Top by Smittybilt®. The Cloak Extended Mesh Top gives you the best of both worlds; reduces the heat and glare of the sun while allowing the cool air to flow through the unique mesh design. Manufactured out of durable long lasting PVC coated mesh material, UV treated material. Easy and quick install no other hardware required.
- Protects occupants from the heat and glare of the sun
- Sides remain open for fresh air circulation
- Made of durable materials including vinyl
- Attaches to roll bar with sturdy straps and nylon buckles
- Installation may require purchase of a windshield channel (sold separately) if vehicle is not equipped with soft top windshield channel
- New design eliminates rear straps
- Comes with installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
The Smittybilt Cloak installs easily using heavy duty bungee cords with no tools required and fits under standard hard tops or soft tops. Double layer stitching allow the Cloak to shrug off even the largest gusts of wind.
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.