Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006, High Pinion Dana 60 Axle Assembly by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex has upgrades for your axles, always the weakest point of Jeep's running gear. Whether you're getting a complete new axle assembly that's bolt-in ready, or an upgraded TeraFlex housing for all of your OEM components, you'll enjoy TeraFlex's reputation for stout, well-engineered parts.
- Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussets
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra long tube side strength
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- 3.25" x 0.25" axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion with minimal weight increase
- Compatible with factory JK Rubicon locker
- Inner Axle Seals pre-installed
- ARB & Standard width carrier housing available
- 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100% new components
- No Excuses warranty - 1 year, unlimited mileage
Some serious off-roading can see you limping back to the trailhead with cracked brackets, bent housings, failing bearings and leaking gear lube. TeraFlex axles are reinforced, beefed-up, or engineered to eliminate most of the problems you will encounter in building or running an off-roading Jeep. Starting with generations of experience in off-roading and building Jeeps and making parts for them, TeraFlex knows how. TeraFlex axles should be considered a serious upgrade. You can take all of your stock components and simply install them into a TeraFlex housing if you've damaged yours, saving a lot of money over replacing the entire axle assembly. Or you can simply buy a preassembled unit that's ready to bolt in. TeraFlex axles will outlast a stock axle by leaps and bounds, especially if you do much leaping or bounding in your Jeep.
TeraFlex has been professionally involved with Jeeps since the 1950s and that experience taught them how to make them perform their best. TeraFlex was started in the fall of 1996 to meet the needs of the growing market for heavy duty off road equipment and suspension enhancements. And they've maintained a dominant hold on the market since then. TeraFlex was the first aftermarket manufacturer with a suspension system for the TJ Wrangler, and is still the only aftermarket company to offer a solution for the venerable 231 transfer cases low range gearing. In 2001, the entire off road industry was stunned at the CRD60 - an off-road-specific high-pinion 60 differential that took innovation to a new level, reinforcing their position in the industry.