Jeep Wrangler Sahara / SE / Sport 1997, Vinyl Mirror Bras by Colgan®, 2 Pieces. At critical areas, prevents wear-thru and protects finish. Strengthens, adds detail and delivers a better body-hugging fit.
- Complements your Colgan Custom car bra
- Protects your side mirrors from stone-chip damage
- Made of durable vinyl with UV resistant top coat for long-lasting protection
- Available in a black or carbon fiber finish
- Exclusive Memory Fit system ensures a snug fit
- Resists flapping at any speed
- Top/double stitch for additional strength and body-hugging fit
- Double padding prevents premature wear
- Super soft flannel backing keeps your paint scratch-free
- Vinyl coated hooks & padded tabs are double covered & reinforced & won't scratch
- Simple installation with no modifications required
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
Your side mirrors are prone to scratches. For the ultimate protection, we have nice mini bras by Colgan Custom for your mirrors. Whether paired with your existing Colgan car bra or used alone, the bras will work great delivering top-notch protection and style - all in one. These bras are designed from premium Haartz vinyl, which is a popular automobile top and seat cover material. The vinyl is also UV-treated for the ultimate protection against fading. Finally, the flannel backing of Colgan bras keeps your finish scratch-free.
If you ask about the installation, Colgan mirror bras are as quick and easy to attach as putting socks on your feet. Removing the bras is also not a hassle. The mirror covers come in your choice of a sharp black or stylish carbon fiber material, perfectly matching the entire range of Colgan Custom accessories. Thanks to the exclusive Memory Fit system, the Colgan Mirror Bras are sure to fit snugly over your side mirrors and won't flap at any driving speed. All products by Colgan Custom are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, so you can buy them with confidence and enjoy a full range of benefits.
The Colgan Custom® was established by Bill Colgan, 'Father of the Car Bra', in 1960 and has been going strong until now. Since 2009, Colgan Custom has been a division of Covercraft Industries, Inc. The first Colgan car bra was created in the year 1961 for the Porsche 356 and brought the company so much unexpected success that they decided to carry on, crafting exclusive bras for other makes. However, it wasn't until 1975 that their products showed signs of interest among car enthusiasts. Colgan bras are designed to cover your front end, preventing damage that occurs from everyday road hazards. Besides, the bras are also stylish add-ons that provide every vehicle with a unique custom look.