Honda Prelude 1997-2001, Select Sport Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotor by StopTech®. This C-Tek™ rotor is custom crafted for your specific year, make, and model vehicle to provide performance-stopping power while meeting all OEM fit and quality specifications. Drilled and slotted, the disc will quickly expunge hot gases and debris for predictable and smooth braking experience.
|Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing, Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Lug Holes Quantity: 5|
|Lug Holes Size: 12.6mm (0.496")|
|Bolt Circle: 114.3mm (4.5")|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- Designed to provide substantial braking performance at an exceptional value
- G11H18 metallurgy for improved durability
- Lighter for less unsprung weight
- Non-directional finish reduces break-in period
- CNC machined surface provides better balance and more finished look
- Drilled-slotted pattern provides overall improved stopping power, improves wet braking performance, and reduces rotor thermal temperatures
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled Holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
This Drilled & Slotted C-Tek™ brake rotor provides world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. Manufactured using CAD-CAM design on CNC machines, this rotor provides perfect balance and alignment for more consistent and smooth braking power over a variety of driving conditions, including panic stops. The item is also built lighter for less unsprung weight ensuring better driving quality and handling. With G11H18 metallurgy, this rotor features improved durability, while its cross-drilled holes and slots quickly purge hot gases and debris resulting in better heat dissipation and less brake fade under hard use.
StopTech® has been awarded the highly coveted TÜV approval on several big brake kits. StopTech kits successfully passed TÜV’s demanding series of tests that range from performance and durability, to proper fitment and ease of installation. Although TÜV certification is not required in all countries, TÜV approval demonstrates that StopTech’s Balanced Brake Upgrades meet the rigorous standards set by this respected German Agency. StopTech Big Brake Kits have been awarded a Teilgutachten. The complete kit is certified to run on a particular application, so customers do not need to pay for further testing with the TÜV agency.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov