GMC Safari 1997, YellowTop™ Battery by Optima®. Amp Hour Capacity: 55. Battery Type: AGM. Battery Usage: Starting and Deep-Cycle. Cold Cranking Amperage: 750. MCA: 870. Polarity: Reverse. Reserve Capacity: 120. Resistance: 0.0028 Ohms. Terminal Type: Top and Side Post. Voltage: 12V. With Vented Manifold. YellowTop™ high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that drain the battery deeply.
Notes: Length: 10". Width: 6.875". Height: 7.8125".
|Amp Hour Capacity: 55|
|BCI Group Size: D34/78|
|Cold Cranking Amperage: 750|
|Battery Type: AGM|
|Terminal Type: Top and Side Post|
|Reserve Capacity: 120|
|Resistance: 0.0028 Ohms|
|Battery Usage: Starting and Deep-Cycle|
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design
- Leak-proof, non-hazardous configuration typically lasts longer than normal replacement batteries if properly charged. No leaks mean no corrosion or damage to chrome or paint. Batteries will not leak, even if damaged
- Actually store energy, so you don't have to add a capacitor to your system to get a quick burst when you need it
- Since there are no external vents on an XS Power battery you can mount it in a passenger compartment, below a seat, or inside a glove box without fear of leaks
- These batteries also resist extreme vibrations so they'll perform in the trunk or hatch area without skipping a beat
If you have a major car stereo that sucks your battery down, or need to run emergency or camping equipment without idling the engine, a YellowTop Optima will recover from a deep discharge more times than a conventional battery without losing battery capacity. That means more than double the useful lifespan when in deep-cycle use.
Optima® Batteries are part of the Johnson Controls worldwide empire. JC is a major player in automotive electronics, interiors and seating, as well as prominent in industrial applications like HVAC, sustainability and security. Optima batteries have become the best solution for high-performance batteries for vehicles, whether needed to deliver the highest cranking amps, the most power, or the maximum number of deep-discharge cycles.