Acura Integra 1997-1998, Ultra Series™ Intake Manifold by Skunk2®. The engineers at Skunk2 Racing have worked tirelessly to develop the next generation of high performance intake manifolds and are proud to announce the release of the much anticipated Ultra Series Intake Manifold. Years of R&D have culminated in a multi-piece cast aluminum intake manifold that offers advantages that only a modular design could allow.
- Available in 3.5l (4.5l and 5.5l configuration require the purchase of optional spacers)
- Optional billet aluminum plenum spacers in 1l or 2l sizes
- Hi-grade mounting hardware
- 6.5” tilted & tapered hi-velocity runners
- Raised 87mm velocity stacks - plenty of material to port
- Provisions for additional injectors on bottom side of runners
- 90mm throttle body flange - std. 5.0l ford pattern
- 4 x 1/8” npt, 3 x 1/4” npt and 1 x oem ait port
- Includes thermal manifold flange gasket
- Generously cast runner walls for porting
- Fits all popular chassis configurations - not just race cars
Building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold, as well as using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno and on-car testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
Created in 1994, the company entered the performance car industry with a variety of premier components like cast aluminum, intake manifolds, premium quality engine valves, innovative fuel rails, etc. Skunk2 products are designed by experienced industry professionals, people who are passionate about what they do. The company takes part in a great number of racing events and uses its experience in manufacturing high-tech products. Now, the company is involved in developing new engine components and camshafts based on Fast Ramp and Amax technologies.
The company was created in 1994. In 1995 it has already succeeded in the development of high-tech engine parts such as CNC adjustable Honda camshaft gears. Since 1997, Skunk2 has supplied Honda parts. Later, the company manufactured the first Honda specific, high-performance, cast aluminum intake manifold. Now, the company is involved in developing engine components and camshafts based on Fast Ramp and Amax technologies.