Ford F-250 Eddie Bauer / XL 1996, Over-Bed Folding Ball Gooseneck Hitch by CURT®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Capacity: 30000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable Powder Coat|
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Stainless steel safety pin and pivot spring prevents binding
- Features a T-handle for easy operation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Includes spring-loaded safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware
- Accepts up to 30000 lbs. GTW and 7500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Permanently attached gooseneck ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits all standard gooseneck trailers
- Folding ball design keeps truck bed free of obstructions
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
CURT manufacturing is one of the premier trailer hitch and towing accessories suppliers in the industry. It produces everything you may need: hitch pins to hold the ball mount to the receiver, clips to hold in the pins, safety chains, tongue jacks, sway controls, equalizing hitches, tail light conversion controllers, tongue jacks, wheel chocks, the list goes on. Towing a trailer isn’t like driving car; the extra weight means you have to be prepared for many contingencies. CURT makes products that are calculated to make it easier to hook up your trailer, make it tow more easily and more safely, and keep you at ease while doing so.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".