Chevy Corsica 2.2L 1996, Non-Electronic Automatic Transmission Conversion Kit by PSI®. This kit will allow for a non-electronic automatic transmission to be used with an LS or Vortec Engine by spacing the torque converter correctly from the crankshaft of the engine.
- LS7/LS9/LSA/LSX engines all have a 8 bolt crank that hold the flexplate do the engine, this kit is not cannot be used
- This kit will not fit 2014 & up Gen V engines (New LT1 V8 & 4.3 V6, 5.3, 6.2).
- Designed for ultra high efficiency
- Easy out-of-the-car access for an ancillary wiring
- Troubleshooting can be done outside of the vehicle
- Easy removal of any device that is no longer desired
- Constructed with original and harness connectors for exact fitment
- Conversion Flywheel
- Adapter Hub
- Mounting Hardware
This kit includes a new flexplate and it may not work on all LS series engines. The 6.0L engine with cast iron cylinder heads should only be used with the original transmission due to a different crank shaft stick-out length. It does not have a recessed crank. The 4.8L engine coupled only to a manual transmission in 1999-2003 does not have a recessed crank.
PSI® specializes in the design and manufacture of Standalone Wiring Harnesses for GM Gen II, III, and IV LS based engines and transmissions. These harnesses include the Gen II LT1/LT4, Gen III (24x) LS1/LS6 and Vortec Truck Engines as well as Gen IV (58x) LS2, LS3 and LS7 Engines. In addition to wiring harnesses, you will find other components and kits for retrofitting older vehicles with these powertrains including PCM programming, Fuel Pump Kits, Engine Sensors, Extension Harnesses, Replacement GM connector pigtails and a complete line of hardware to complete your conversion needs!