Toyota T-100 1995, Driveshaft Center Support by Neapco®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Bolt Hole Diameter: 0.57" x 1.18|
|Bore mm: 30|
|Centerline of Bearing to Face: 0.28"|
|Weight: 5 lb|
|Centerline Height: 5.83"|
- Broad product line - Protection from vibration damage for most U.S. and European car and truck driveshafts
- Engineered to application requirements - Custom designs guarantee driveshaft alignment
- Highest quality materials - Provide long life and superior performance
- Self Aligning Center Support - Allows for +/- 10 degrees of driveline angulatity
- Expertly manufactured from high-strength materials
- Will deliver dependable operation under tough conditions
- Manufactured in compliance with stringent quality requirements
Founded soon after the invention of the automobile, Neapco® has a long history of providing driveline products that are designed, engineered and manufactured to perform like the original equipment at competitive market prices. The company’s product offering ranges from driveshafts, universal joints, center supports, and other parts that are proven to restore reliable operation of your vehicle. Originally known as the New England Auto Products Corporation of Hartford, the trademark of Neapco was adopted in 1924 and the company moved its universal joint manufacturing to Pottstown, Pennsylvania, a few years later. Today Neapco is one of the most dynamic suppliers to OEM manufacturers and the worldwide automotive industry. The company has several state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities all over the world and is able to respond quickly to the changing marketplace while exceeding customer expectations for innovative driveline solutions.