Porsche 928 1995, OE Formulated Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by Textar®. Supplying more current vehicle build than any other friction brand in Europe, and providing O.E. performance, the Textar range of more than 1500 disc brake pads are the ideal aftermarket choice.
|Series: OE Formulated|
|Friction Material: Semi-Metallic|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- Quality for Every Requirement
- Braking without Compromise
- Never the Cheapest Always the Best
- Up to 1000 hours of dynamometer testing
- Intensive NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) and comfort engineering
- Computerised evaluation of braking performance and wear pattern
- Rigorous homologation testing in real life conditions
- Innovation. High Performance. Safety. Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow
Textar® is all about braking technology. Since 1913, the company has been a leading provider of superior-grade friction products to the world’s car and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Now, Textar is also a driving force in the global automotive aftermarket. More than 1,600 disc brake pads, over 1,650 brake discs, 425 brake shoes, 300 kits, as well as 200 brake drums are proof that Textar offers one of the largest product portfolios for current motor vehicles. Textar brake parts are precision engineered using cutting-edge technology to offer maximum safety, performance and comfort. And it’s the reason why Textar remains a trusted partner to the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers today.