1995 Porsche 911 Series Performance Parts
- Fabspeed®Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPorsche 911 Series Carrera / Carrera 4 1995, Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. High-flowing performance mufflers replace the factory exhaust system for throaty...$1,595.00
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsPorsche 911 Series Carrera 4 1995, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or...$131.74 - $145.04
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code 1995, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in...$1,275.00
- K&N®33 Series Unique Red Air FilterPorsche 911 Series 1995, 33 Series Unique Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$68.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Rennline®Tubular Engine CarrierPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code 1995, Tubular Engine Carrier by Rennline®. One of the only weak points on the 964 and 993 chassis is the engine carrier. When these models are tracked, or are fitted with stiffer than stock engine...Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$495.00
- Billet Specialties®Radiator CapRadiator Cap by Billet Specialties®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance and...Designed with the latest innovationsMade to ensure a high level of quality$19.95 - $29.95
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code Standard Transmission 1995, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 395 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$881.10
- Injector Dynamics®ID1700x Fuel InjectorPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code 1995, ID1700x Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID1700 is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1700 was designed to fill the gap between...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$290.00 - $1,740.00
- Autolite®XP™ Iridium Spark Plug with ResistorPorsche 911 Series 1995, XP™ Iridium Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. These high-tech spark plugs feature iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior durability and a...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$7.26
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Rennline®Battery Mount KitPorsche 911 Series 1995, Battery Mount Kit by Rennline®.Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$135.00 - $145.00
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Axle ShaftPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code Standard Transmission 1995, Level 5™ Axle Shaft by Driveshaft Shop®. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have received...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$1,469.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Fabspeed®Maxflo RSR Full Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPorsche 911 Series Carrera / Carrera 4 1995, Maxflo RSR Full Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Type: Full Exhaust. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Fabspeeds RSR Header Muffler Kit is a full...$2,595.00 - $3,595.00
- Brembo®Sport Brake PadsPorsche 911 Series Carrera 4 1995, Sport HP2000 Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade...$143.76 - $170.33
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorber and StrutPorsche 911 Series Carrera / Carrera 4 With Sport Suspension 1995, B8 Series Sport Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock...$309.02 - $388.63
- Fabspeed®BMC™ F1 Air FilterPorsche 911 Series Carrera / Carrera 4 1995, BMC™ F1 Air Filter by Fabspeed®. High performance drop-in replacement for the factory air filter. Starting with its outer frame, BMC uses a special soft rubber material made in a process...Lifetime filter is washable and re-oilableOriginal equipment for the Ferrari Formula 1 Team and Ferrari GT race team, as well as Porsche Motorsports, Mercedes Benz F1 and GT race teams, and the AUDI Motorsports Team$95.00
- Rennline®Solid Motor MountsPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code 1995, Solid Motor Mounts by Rennline®. Aluminum. Red. Solid engine mounts are a smart upgrade to any track or aggressive street car, and were installed on Porsche factory race cars. Stock mounts are made...Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$250.00
- Spectre Performance®Radiator Overflow TankRadiator Overflow Tank by Spectre Performance®. Material: Stainless Steel. Finish: Polished. Cap Type: Twist. Spectre’s Radiator Overflow Tanks offer reliable coolant recovery in a variety of custom sizes. Made from high quality...Made from polished stainless steelInstructions and mounting hardware included$46.73 - $62.37
- SPEC®Aluminum FlywheelPorsche 911 Series Carrera Standard Transmission 1995, Aluminum Flywheel by SPEC®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SPEC features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$583.20
- Injector Dynamics®ID1300x Fuel InjectorPorsche 911 Series 1995, ID1300x Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given the ability to design a high flow injector with...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$225.00 - $1,350.00
- Nitrode®Performance Nickel Spark PlugPorsche 911 Series 1995, Performance Nickel Spark Plug by Nitrode®. Hotter Plug, higher heat range. The Nitrode™ spark plugs are positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic known today$8.09
- Helix®Vega Manual Steering Gear Box KitVega Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Helix®. This box offers new bearings and gears for smooth, comfortable steering. Provides a smooth, natural steering wheel return. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$514.84
- Rennline®Lightweight Battery Mount KitPorsche 911 Series 993 Body Code 1995, Lightweight Battery Mount Kit by Rennline®.Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$135.00 - $145.00
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Fabspeed®Supercup Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPorsche 911 Series Carrera / Carrera 4 1995, Supercup Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed and recommended for track use or...$1,095.00
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1995 Porsche 911 Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1995 Porsche 911 Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $290.00 - $1,740.00