1995 GMC Sonoma Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterGMC Sonoma 1995, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$265.72 - $401.05
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitGMC Sonoma 1995, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a...$191.34 - $281.55
- MaxTrac Suspension®3" x 1" Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitGMC Sonoma RWD 1995, Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 3" Front and 1" Rear Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Max Tire Size: 30" with the correct wheel and combination. You can lift your truck with a set of larger diameter...$650.47
- K&N®57 Series FIPK Generation I Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterGMC Sonoma Z Engine VIN Character 1995, 57 Series FIPK Generation I Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases...$165.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipGMC Sonoma 4.3L Automatic Transmission with Overdrive 1995, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products manufactures modules, chips and programmers that maximize horsepower and torque throughout a vehicle whole power...Programming Available From JET For Your Car/TruckSix Different Levels Of Performance With A Push Of A Button$155.96 - $299.96
- Melling®402 High Performance Good Engine Timing SetGMC Sonoma 4.3L without Balance Shaft 1995, 402 High Performance Good Engine Timing Set by Melling®. Melling timing chain kits provide an efficient and economical way to provide the timing components needed for a quality engine rebuild....Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$34.70
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanGMC Sonoma 1995, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump...$218.75 - $218.77
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateGMC Sonoma Standard Transmission 1995, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$179.14 - $263.95
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystGMC Sonoma 1995, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilGMC Sonoma 4.3L 1995, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitGMC Sonoma Power Steering 1995, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitGMC Sonoma 4WD with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 30 Spline 1995, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$283.08 - $360.93
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterGMC Sonoma 1995, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$265.73 - $624.74
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersGMC Sonoma RWD 1995, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are...$236.36 - $239.58
- Performance Accessories®2" x 2" Front and Rear Body Lift KitGMC Sonoma 1995, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 31". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$239.99
- K&N®57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter and Intake Pipe and Heat ShieldGMC Sonoma 1995, 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake Pipe and Heat Shield by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed...$342.99 - $358.99
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipGMC Sonoma 4.3L Automatic Transmission with Overdrive with Federal Emissions 1995, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$159.39
- Melling®404 High Performance Better Engine Timing SetGMC Sonoma 4.3L without Balance Shaft 1995, 404 High Performance Better Engine Timing Set by Melling®. Melling timing chain kits provide an efficient and economical way to provide the timing components needed for a quality engine...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$50.70
- JET®ThermostatGMC Sonoma 1995, Thermostat by JET®. Temperature: 180 Degrees. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close, which in...Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$15.71
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscGMC Sonoma Standard Transmission 1995, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes to give you top-of-the-line discs. Each disc is designed to work best...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$122.95 - $139.95
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystGMC Sonoma 1995, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetGMC Sonoma 4.3L 1995 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wire...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$125.95
- MaxTrac Suspension®3" Lift SpindlesGMC Sonoma RWD 1995, Lift Spindles with 3" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Maxtrac Suspension's lifted spindles are a simple, but extremely effective way of gaining additional clearance in the front of your...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$427.45
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeGMC Sonoma 1995, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes to...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$116.70 - $386.09
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- JBA®Cat4ward Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust HeadersGMC Sonoma 4.3L 1995, Cat4ward Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Material: Stainless Steel. Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$429.20 - $679.17
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1995 GMC Sonoma with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1995 GMC Sonoma that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $155.96 - $299.96