Ford F-150 1995, Professional™ Double Platinum Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Premium aftermarket plugs, and a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. With a copper core and double platinum pads on the center electrode, these plugs are designed to deliver long-lasting performance. These premium aftermarket replacement spark plugs are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
Fitment notes: Your Vehicle Requires 8 Spark Plugs.
|Resistor Plug: Yes|
|Center Electrode Tip Material: Platinum Pad|
|Hex Size: 16 mm|
|Ground Electrode Quantity: 1|
|Spark Plug Seat Style: Conical|
|Thread Diameter: 0.551"|
|Resistance: 3-10 kOhm|
|Center Electrode Core Material: Cu-Core Nickel|
|Ground Configuration: Platinum Pad|
|Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel|
|Ground Electrode Tip Design: Platinum pad|
- Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal
- Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage
- Solid state suppressor with two-piece glass and brass seal helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life and seals against compression leakage
- Reduced sparking voltage
- Greater corrosion protection
- Longer life and improved efficiency
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.