Eagle Talon 1995, PowerDisc Slotted 1-Piece Brake Rotor by ATE®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. During heavy acceleration, a driver has to depend on bringing the vehicle to a safe stop in critical situations. Achieving maximum braking performance is guaranteed by the ATE PowerDisc. Its multifunctional "infinite loop" groove diverts gasses and dirt which could reduce braking performance. This effect prevents fading, and extends the service life of the brake disc.
|Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing, Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Slotted|
|Quantity: 1 per Pack|
- Top braking performance even on wet roads
- The revolutionary multi-function groove minimises Fading
- Reduced scoring
- Even under heavy stress
- Long service life
- Includes corrosion protection
- Easy installation and short fitting times
- The cleaning that was once usual is not necessary
- Wear detection at a glance without disassembly
- Thanks to the multi-function groove
- Sporty look
- A particular plus-point with open rims!
- Characteristic braking sound
- For even more driving fun
- 1 per Pack
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
Brake like the pros! With the ATE PowerDisc you can rely on a technology proven in motorsport, with the right characteristic sound, and you enhance the sporty appearance of your vehicle. The multifunctional groove provides in addition a reliable indication of brake disc wear. When wear has gone down beyond the depth of the groove, it's time to replace the disc. Complicated disassembly and expensive measuring tools are a thing of the past. Conventional brake discs must be cleaned before installation using environmentally harmful substances. The corrosion protection of the ATE PowerDisc remains on the disc without any impairment of braking performance. For you, this means that installation times are shorter, and braking results are optimum.
ATE® was and is a pioneer of technical innovations. No one can imagine a car without us today: among other things ATE is the pioneers of the hydraulic brake system in Europe, and development partners for driver assistance and braking systems.