Chevy Suburban 1995-1998, Rear Dura Grip Positraction by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Dura Grip an example of the popular clutch plate limited slips that appeared as OE equipment. Steel clutch plates, half of which are covered with a friction lining material, are sandwiched behind the differential side gears inside the carrier housing. These plates are alternately tabbed to the carrier or splined to the axle shaft. The tabbed pieces are called plates and the splines are called discs. The side gears are preloaded with springs placed between the side gears. This preload provides greater traction to both axles. In a turning situation, the Dura Grip allows a speed differential mostly because the torque loads will be low enough to allow the differential to operate.
- Provides aggressive yet smooth traction to give you the confidence and performance you need
- Fully rebuildable 4 spring design with composite clutches
- Smooth transfer of torque to wheel with traction
- Assembled in the USA
- Allows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain
- Adds more reliability and consistency to your drivetrain
- Ready to stand up to the punishing conditions of challenging landscapes
- Get longer life and better traction with the heavy duty Dura Grip Positraction
- Internal gears are manufactured using forged 4320 steel and cut to provide stronger teeth
Yukon Gear & Axle is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Yukon Gear & Axle are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Yukon Gear & Axle is the name you can trust.
Yukon Gear & Axle® is one of the leading manufacturers in the aftermarket transmission industry. The company offers a great assortment of reliable ring and pinion sets, axles and axle bearings, spindles, locking hubs, and more. Yukon's commitment to top-quality products which meet or exceed expectations of customers lasts for years. To provide parts featuring solid fit, quality pattern, and clean finish, the company uses the ongoing Quality Assurance practices, extensive series of tests and inspections as well as the latest manufacturing technology.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov