1995 Chevy G-Series Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChevy G-Series 1995, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate...$241.99
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitChevy G10 / G20 1995, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions,...$224.78
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitChevy G-Series 1995, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy G-Series 1995, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$249.39 - $570.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- ATI Performance®PCS Simple Shift Hand Tuner with CableChevy G-Series 4L80-E Transmission 1995, PCS Simple Shift Hand Tuner with Cable by ATI Performance®. Get this top-of-the-line product thoroughly engineered to boost performance and unlock the full potential of your vehicle. Made with...Designed for enhanced engine performanceOffers excellent fuel economy$415.14
- Weiand®174 Blower Pro-Street™ Satin Supercharger KitChevy G-Series 7.4L With Big Block Engine 1995, 174 Blower Pro-Street™ Satin Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$2,436.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy G-Series 1995, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitChevy G-Series 4.3L / 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L 1995, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Willy's®CarburetorChevy G20 / G30 5.7L 1995, Carburetor by Willy's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Designed to help get the best performance from your engineBuilt to deliver reliable operation for years to come$1,170.06
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorChevy G-Series 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L With HEI Distributor 1995, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitChevy G-Series 1995, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Powermaster®Ultra Duty Diesel StarterChevy G-Series 6.5L 1995, Ultra Duty Diesel Starter by Powermaster®. Finish: Natural. Power: 2.5kw. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Encapsulated solenoid assembly260 ft. lbs. total$333.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftChevy G-Series 1995, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$283.08 - $348.54
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowtech®409 SS Upright Exhaust HeadersChevy G-Series 7.4L 1995, 409 SS Upright Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 2.25". Collector Outlet Diameter: 4". Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes provide...Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flowIncreases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing$316.95 - $359.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyChevy G-Series 1995, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$212.70 - $534.33
- KYB®MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberChevy G-Series 1995, MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more powerful...$65.23 - $65.38
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldChevy G-Series 1995, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- TCI®EZ-TCU™ Overdrive Transmission ControllerChevy G-Series 1995, EZ-TCU™ Overdrive Transmission Controller by TCI®. This top-of-the-line product is engineered to ensure excellent driving performance and help your vehicle achieve optimum fuel economy and engine emissions. It is...No software, laptop or experience neededMaximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness & shift speed$668.42
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitChevy G-Series 1995, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,986.35
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy G-Series 1995, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $600.01
- TCI®Saturday Night Special Torque ConverterChevy G-Series 1995, Saturday Night Special Torque Converter by TCI®. Lock-Up. The popular Saturday Night Special® Torque Converter delivers premium performance at a reasonable cost. A great choice for show cars and street rods, this...400-500 RPM increase in stall over stockQuicker acceleration and improved low end power to run more smoothly$427.15 - $549.34
- PureFlow Airdog®Fuel/Air Separation SystemChevy G-Series 6.5L 1995, Fuel/Air Separation System by PureFlow Airdog®. Get exceptional engine performance and increased fuel economy with this system. It is designed to provide fuel at flows and pressures beyond the maximum...Designed to improve fuel economy and enhance engine performanceRemoves vapor/air and contaminates from diesel fuel$599.00 - $624.00
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilChevy G-Series 4.3L / 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L 1995, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Billet Specialties®Billet Bolt-On ReservoirChevy G-Series 5.0L / 7.4L 1995, Billet Bolt-On Reservoir by Billet Specialties®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Billet Specialties' billet bolt-on reservoir is a machining marvel with innovative features such as threaded double o-ring reservoir...Vented cap with built-in dipstick8.5 oz. capacity$249.95 - $274.95
- BTP®StarterChevy G-Series 6.5L / 7.4L with Big Block / with Small Block 1995, Starter by BTP®. Type: Wound Field Direct Drive. Rated Power: 1.10 kW. Rotation: Clockwise. With 9-Tooth Pinion Gear. Voltage: 12V. This premium part by BTP helps the...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$142.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitChevy G-Series 1995, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.50 - $305.75
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Dynatech®Black Painted Dirt Late Model Exhaust HeadersChevy G-Series with Angle or Straight Plug Heads with Chevy Small Block Engine 1995, Dirt Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Black. Header Coating:...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$319.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1995 Chevy G-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1995 Chevy G-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $241.02 - $899.02
- $33.21 - $38.43