Nissan Maxima 1994, Strut Mount by MOOG®. MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like-new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefs.
- Replacement helps restore vehicle handling
- Superior rubber to steel bonding for durability
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE requirements
- Provides like-new steering, ease of installation and longer life
- Incorporates proven design and engineering features
- Electroplate and corrosion-resistant coating to help prevent galvanic corrosion
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.