Mitsubishi Eclipse 1994, Professional™ Timing Belt by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Timing Belts are composed of high grade Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) for superior heat and contamination resistance and are equipped with premium high strength tensile members. They are GM OE equivalent or better in service life and performance and provide the most extensive coverage in the industry for import or domestic. These premium aftermarket replacement timing belts are manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Has aramid reinforced nylon jackets and back side jackets for longer wear
- Made with high grade HNBR rubber for superior heat and contamination resistance
- Has premium high strength tensile members for high durability
- Provides the most extensive coverage in the industry for import or domestic
- Equipped with PTFE infused jackets to reduce frictional losses and tooth shear
When it comes to replacing your belts and hoses, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Belt and Hose products. In addition, ACDelco offers pulleys, tensioners, tools, and kits to make part replacement simple and precise. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Belts and Hoses fit your GM vehicle as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.