Ford E-series 1994-1995, Super Damper™ Front Harmonic Damper Crankshaft Steel Hub by ATI Performance®. The patented ATI Super Damper is the only crankshaft damper designed exclusively for high performance Chevy engines.
- These dampers have a 2280 female pulley locating diameter &, upon request are supplied with an adapter to locate existing OEM pulleys with a 2380 thorough bore
- Minor modifications to water pump may be needed to clear 7" dampers Most electric water pumps have clearance
- For early "A" timing tab, be sure to tell your salesman that the A timing tab is needed with driver’s side timing marks
- This hub is bored straight through with no counterbore for OEM crankshafts with the keyway 1" back
- It is intended for aftermarket cranks or "engine builder hone to fit" full length keys
- Request counterbore if using an OEM crankshaft
- use #918031 for internal balance engines only.
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.