Dodge Ram 1994, Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake Pads by EBC®. When you want the longest possible brake life and lowest dust levels for your 4x4, EBC has taken the Greenstuff 6000 organic series brake pads and concentrated the formula to create the 7000 SUV organic series pads which last even longer. Pre-chamfered edges reduce squealing and ensure more effective braking even against worn rotors.
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing, Hauling & Towing|
|Dust Rating: Low|
|Finish: Green Powder Coat|
|Material: Organic Friction|
- Offers all the benefits of Greenstuff 6000 series pads in a more concentrated formula
- Provides extremely long pad life with the lowest amount of rotor wear
- Engineered to better resist mud, sand, and grit that accumulate on brakes during off-roading
- Friction coefficient of 0.45 is equivalent to the Greenstuff 6000 series
- Produces the lowest amount of brake dust of all EBC brake pads for trucks or SUVs
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are green powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- Sold as a set for two wheels
For heavier pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, EBC has taken all virtues of the Greenstuff 6000 organic pads and concentrated the formula to create the stronger-acting Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake Pads. For those willing to pay a small amount more, the 7000 series is the ultimate set of endurance pads. Formulated for the unique needs of heavier trucks and sport utilities that venture off-road, these are constructed from an organic aramid compound which blends Kevlar and Twaron composites to create a harder pad surface that's extremely resistant to dirt, rocks, and sand. While this brake pad surface offers the longest wear life of any Greenstuff brake series pads, the improved pad life will not come at the expense of your rotors. Additionally, these are the lowest dust-producing pads EBC offers for trucks and SUVs.
Steel wool compounds are left out of the 7000 series brake pads, so one set of rotors will easily last through two sets of pads if both are installed new at the same time. If you install these pads without replacing rotors, pre-chamfered pad edges will mate well against grooves and lips that normally form as rotor surfaces wear. Instead of the pad squealing as it rubs along the lip edges, it will quietly and evenly press against the part of the rotor where it will have the most effect. These pads also feature a red outer surface coating that scours off existing glaze or hot spots from worn rotor surfaces while providing a more grippy texture to compensate for reduced performance during the initial 100 mile break-in period.
In government R90 tests of replacement brake components, EBC Greenstuff pads have been shown to deliver equivalent performance, bedding, cold temperature operation, and speed sensitivity versus original manufacturer parts. EBC's patented Greenstuff brake pad material also ensures the pads are soft enough to avoid brake squeal, but not so soft that longevity becomes compromised. Built-in shims ensure any high-frequency vibration is absorbed to prevent squealing even under the most extreme weather conditions.
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes® is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.