Audi A6 1994, Street Pro LE Reclining Seat by Takata Racing®. Seat Quantity: One. Built from a tubular steel frame, this reclining seat is designed for comfort and support in spirited driving. Equally at home on the street and the track, you will find the bolstering in just the right places. All of this without losing the convenience of a tip-forward design allowing access to the rear seats. Covered in black Spacer fabric with Carbon Fiber look vinyl patches to protect the heavy wear areas. TAKATA Logo embroidered on front and back of the headrest. This is a bottom mount seat.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
Takata® has been looking for ways to improve safety and protect people’s lives for over 70 years. The company started developing seat belts in the late 1930s, utilizing the technology found in parachutes. Since then, it has continued to develop the newest safety technologies and make them available globally, which still remains the company’s priority. Takata designs and manufactures best-in-class seat belts, 4-point and 6-point snap-on harnesses, race seats, shoulder pads, and many other products designed to reduce the number of fatalities of traffic accidents to zero.