Audi A6 1994, Ultralite Carbon Spacer Fabric Race Seat by Cobra Seats®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Material: Carbon Fiber. A world-class professional competition seat that is one of the safest and lightest seats available in the market. Pure autoclave carbon construction gives a shell weight of 4.9kgs and a fully trimmed weight of 6.1 kgs. The shoulder and head restraint areas have been engineered to suit the tallest of drivers but now with PRO-FIT any height of driver up to 195cms can be comfortably accommodated whilst retaining accurate positioning to the harness apertures for the safe use of a Hans device. Upholstered in Cobra’s unique spacer fabric for comfort and breathability and officially approved by Hans, the Sebring Ultralite is the ultimate in safety, comfort and control. Designed by professional drivers, for professional drivers.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit
- Side mounted only
- Available in standard width only
- Unique PRO-FIT custom padding system
- Full 6 Point harness facility
- Hans compatible
- High sided lateral support
- Energy absorbing side head restraints
- Optional Outlast cooling system
- Supplied with high tensile bolts pre-installed
Cobra® is a world-known UK company that designs and builds second-to-none seats for a wide variety of applications including racing seats, motorsport seats, reclining sport seats, bucket seats, classic car seats and others. For many decades Cobra has been producing a fantastic range of automotive seats which cater for every seat requirement. No matter if you drive a vintage road car or a track-ready race car, Cobra has you covered with its broad line of high-performance ultra-light seats as well as reliable replacement historic seats. The world's finest automotive seats are the ones made by Cobra.