Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1993, First-R Series Competition Seat by OMP®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Velour. Shell Material: Fiberglass. HANS Compatible; Frame: Fiberglass; Fixing: Side. Homologation: Rated. New entry level seat with fiberglass shell, upholstered entirely in velour. HANS compatible, W side fixing points, 5 harness slots. High side bolsters for lateral leg support and removable base cushion.
- This seat is universal and requires Side Mount Brackets to bolt directly to the floor, or Seat Mounting Base and Track Set for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- HANS: Compatible
- Homologation: FIA 8855/1999
- Shell Material: Fiberglass
- Frame: Fiberglass
- Fixing: Side
- Upholstery: Velour
- Weight: 8.9kg.
- A: External max width at shoulders - 620mm
- B: Seat bottom to mid shoulders - 600mm
- C: Seat bottom max external width - 510mm
- D: Total height of seat back - 890mm
- E: External max width at seat fixing inserts - 410mm
- F: Seat inner width (belt holes area) - 390mm
- G: Bottom length - 480mm
- H: Internal width between side head protections - N/A
- I: External width between side head protections - N/A
- L: Height from the bottom to the harness slot - 630mm
- Harness Slots: 5
- Side fixing: inner side int. 289mm
Produced entirely within the company for over 20 years, studied and designed at the technical laboratories in Ronco Scrivia, developed and perfected with the consultation of the very professional pilots for whom they were meant, the racing seats represent an important segment of business for OMP. Winner of many rally world championships with the Mitsubishi of Tommi Makinen and supplier of the first racing equipment for the most important car manufacturers in the world, like Ferrari and Maserati, today OMP outfits with its seats all the porsche competition vehicles that participate in the single-seater championships like the Carrera Cup and the Ferrari F430 that participate in the FIA GT championship.
OMP® was founded in Genoa in 1973 and has grown over the years thanks to the incredible success of its products. Today OMP is a leading company in the field of design and production of all kinds of accessories for those who live and breathe racing. With a recently renovated plant outfitted with the latest equipment and its own test track, OMP is able to provide cutting-edge products that are designed and tested from start to finish to ensure outstanding performance on and of the track. OMP production ranges from racing suits to undergarments, from gloves to footwear to roll bars, racing seats, crash helmets, seatbelts, extinguishers.